C4 Forums | Control4

2.10 update issues

Dears,

My dealer pushed 2.10 remote update today to help in fixing one of my DIN-rail Dimmers module that went banana for more than 3 weeks with random ON/OFF of lights around the house, now I have these issues:

- All customized wallpapers are gone, I can only see one wallpaper named "Theme Default". Had check the Director and skin/wallpaper directory and all files are there but I can't see them in any of the 5", 7" fixed, 7" Portable and any PC/MAC software as well.

- Via the composerHE 2.10, on the bottom right, Number "65" appears and when clicked it says 65 driver updates are available for the controller! I had powered cycle the controller and message did not go away

- Most things are working as is, I had to restart a couple of drivers again by updating the keys and all went back "Activated"!

Note that I do have 4Sight sub but in my country there is no OpenVPN and I never managed to connect remotely to my system via Control 4,  no Alexa (I use Epic Driver), I guess No When >> Then for me either :(

Can some one help with suggestions?

Dears,
My dealer pushed 2.10 remote update today to help in fixing one of my DIN-rail Dimmers module that went banana for more than 3 weeks with random ON/OFF of lights around the house, now I have these issues:
- All customized wallpapers are gone, I can only see one wallpaper named "Theme Default". Had check the Director and skin/wallpaper directory and all files are there but I can't see them in any of the 5", 7" fixed, 7" Portable and any PC/MAC software as well.
- Via the composerHE 2.10, on the bottom right, Number "65" appears and when clicked it says 65 driver updates are available for the controller! I had powered cycle the controller and message did not go away
- Most things are working as is, I had to restart a couple of drivers again by updating the keys and all went back "Activated"!
Note that I do have 4Sight sub but in my country there is no OpenVPN and I never managed to connect remotely to my system via Control 4,  no Alexa (I use Epic Driver), I guess No When >> Then for me either
Can some one help with suggestions?
Reboot again

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Archived