C4 Forums | Control4

Reflashing 1/239 message on display of MultiChannel Amplifier

I am having all sorts of problems. First is waht what I think some refer as gapping (skipping of tracks randomly) then some of the zones did not play music even though remote states my queue has lots of music and it should be playing.

So now it is flaky in the sometimes some of the rooms play music and at others it does not.

Is the reflashing a firmware issue where it is trying to complete an upgrade? Does the network between the media controller and the

amp possibly play a role in all this?

What is my next step in troubleshooting this issue?

I have done the usual power down and restart the media controller, amp and router.

Please help! Thank You

Also, you said there alot of songs in the queue when this is occurring. Are the songs actually being processed to play, or do they display like they are starting and then go the next song in the queue? If so, this is usually a problem with how the music was ripped to the MC and the location of the media doesn't match where the system thinks it should be.

It sounds like you have multiple issues. So, this is going to be like going to the doctor. There will be alot of questions asked to try to figure out what is causing the patient to be sick.

Archived