C4 Forums | Control4

WTB: Custom engraving for v2 keypads

dman000000

I have 37 keypad dimmers in various button configurations that I would like to get custom engraved. I've got the Engraving Order Report ready to go so am looking for someone willing to put in the order for me. PM me if interested (and with pricing).

On a related note, I have a ton of white keypad buttons in various sizes (and will have a ton more after getting mine engraved). Assuming the engraved packs come with the top and bottom bars, I'll have complete color change packs (all in white). PM me if you are interested in any.

10 minutes ago, dman000000 said:

I have 37 keypad dimmers in various button configurations that I would like to get custom engraved. I've got the Engraving Order Report ready to go so am looking for someone willing to put in the order for me. PM me if interested (and with pricing).

On a related note, I have a ton of white keypad buttons in various sizes (and will have a ton more after getting mine engraved). Assuming the engraved packs come with the top and bottom bars, I'll have complete color change packs (all in white). PM me if you are interested in any.

pm sent.

engravings just come with the buttons ordered. the extra chin bars and arrows are only included on change kits or can be ordered in packs of 10.

Archived