C4 Forums | Control4

Activate My House UI on iphone

Of course not as easy as I had hoped. I have entered my code in mycontrol4.com but I still cannot get the iphone app to identify. The error code says "Not waiting to identify a device." I have deleted and reinstalled the app several times, and have the iphone plugged in to power. I have also rebooted the iphone. It seems like my system can't tell that I have entered in the authentication key. Any ideas?

Thanks

The iPhone app needs to be added to Control4 just like any other device... by a dealer. Yup, that's right.. shell out $300 for the 'license' and you still need to pay your dealer to add it to your system.

The iPhone app needs to be added to Control4 just like any other device... by a dealer. Yup, that's right.. shell out $300 for the 'license' and you still need to pay your dealer to add it to your system.

Some dealers will install it for you with purchase of the license from them.

They can do this remotely :) Just FYI

{that’s if you have remote access on the system}

Archived