C4 Forums | Control4

Problem seeing my rhapsodys cover art on Control4

I have been using Control4 since 2007, and I really love it. Recently I added a HC300 an upgraded my system to new software 1.7; also I did buy an unlimited rhapsody account. But I have a problem, I cannot see the rahpsodys cover art on my C4. What can I do to resolve the problem?

Thank for your reply henniae. I checked everything from my router through my ht100, hc300 and ME, regarding the DNS and ID (static or dynamic) issue; but everithing looks fine. However I noticed that I have differents album's pictures on all of them (looking inside the media/images folder). Are they (images) suppose to be in one of the equipments (ht, hc or mc)?

is the screensaver set to "custom" or "current media". If it's set to "custom" the cover art will not display for rhapsody. If it's set to current media it will. Had a call similar and that was it. If neither of those work let me know. It's usually a network issue.

The procedure is to pull the cord out of the back. There is no risk in doing this. If that scares you, then hold down the ID button for about 5 seconds. I just pull the plug, that is the way everyone has told me to do it, including Control4 directly.

I followed all suggestions but I cannot still receive the cover arts for my Rhapsody selections. I only can see the cover arts for my Control4 selections (already saved in the hard disk). Everything looks fine (route, main switch, DNS, IPs, connections, etc.), but the problem continues.

1. All my IPs are statics.

2. All equipments are connected to the main switch.

3. DNS on the equipments are the same as the Gateway (router).

4. I have a Speedtouch Router with a 5,000D/512U connections (ADSL).

5. The screen saver is set up for current media.

6. My 4sight subscription is active.

7. My HC300 (director) is registered.

8. And finally, I reboot all my equipments and router, twice, but nothing new happened.

Do you have any new suggestion? Maybe I have to follow some procedure or sequence; I don't know. I will appreciate your help.

Archived