C4 Forums | Control4

Kodi (v18) Leia Crashing Using Kodi Full Driver

Hello All,

Has anyone experienced issues with the recently released Leia update to Kodi, when attempting to play media through the Kodi Full driver?  If I play media through Kodi's UI (using C4), or through the Kodi Remote iOS app, or their web based remote everything appears to work fine.  If I start media through the "Movies" or "TV Shows" menu in C4 leveraging the Kodi driver Kodi it crashes immediately.  I've tried all the usual, reboots etc. and the issue persists.  Just curious if I'm the only one who's noticed this behavior?

System Info:

• Controller: EA-1

• Director version: 2.10.5.554707-res  Oct 12 2018 12:11:15

• Driver: Kodi Full v20181225

• Hardware: Nvidia Shield Gen2 w/ IRUSB

• 2 weeks later...

3 minutes ago, THE L1ZARD KING said:

Does anyone know how I can retrieve the license for my Kodi driver through Composer HE? It was purchased from House Logic but migrated to Drivercentral. I’d like to open a support case but Drivercentral requires a key to file it.

your keys aren't shown in the driver.  only way to get it is from your dealers drivercentral.io portal

your keys aren't shown in the driver.  only way to get it is from your dealers drivercentral.io portal

Oh man, that could be problematic. There are a dearth of dealers in my area so my dealer was remote. Then about a year ago he stopped performing remote work and I had to find a new remote dealer. Any thoughts on how I should proceed?

23 minutes ago, THE L1ZARD KING said:

Oh man, that could be problematic. There are a dearth of dealers in my area so my dealer was remote. Then about a year ago he stopped performing remote work and I had to find a new remote dealer. Any thoughts on how I should proceed?

pm sent

21 minutes ago, THE L1ZARD KING said:

1) Find a new dealer.

2) Send an Email to DC with your HCs, MAC and driver information which dealer purchased it / migrated it from HL to DC and ask them to move the license over to the new dealer.

3) or just let the new dealer do it.

worked for me within 1 day.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived