C4 Forums | Control4

Help install SR-250 Remote

Hi.

Trying to install a new SR-250 remote, but when I go to My Drivers in Composer but I don't see a driver. I'm using Composer version 1.3, which I received from my installer (Sound Advice), which is out-of-business. I've been religiously updating the software on my controller, so I'm currently running Director version 1.7.2.160.

Is there a way to download and install the SR-250 driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

scthomp4267,

I know you have had access to composer pro, but please do not go out and find another pirated version and then jump into an update.

There may be issues in your current system that would make it a no-go.

(I do not know if this statement is true, but I don't know your system)

Please talk to a dealer

Brent

Hey,

Not trying to rain on your parade. But the upgrade you are contemplating could be difficult.

If you have problems finding a dealer that will work with you, please let us know.

We will do all that we can to help you, but you do need some help on this transition

Brent

I certainly do appreciate the help. I've been burned by c4 installers a couple of times, so my level of trust is not very high. Because of this I've become very independent with regard to maintaining my system, but beginning to get the feeling that it's time to call in the calvary.

Kind Regards,

Scott

• 4 months later...

Archived