C4 Forums | Control4

T3 Touchscreen - no intercom anywhere

I have an HC250  with a 10" T3 and two TW7CO's - everything was fine 100% using intercom anywhere, now none are able to use intercom functionality on all screens. The screens work fine otherwise.

In the C4 App I'm getting:
I'm getting "unable to connect'
Also, double tapping the world icon brings up
SIP: Remote
Broker: Remote
Gateway: Failwait
I did try resetting the gateway - but that didn't work

On the 10" Screen-  
it doesn't dial the iPhone I have I saved  
When trying to call one of the other touchscreens (7") is says "station offline".

The 7" screens come up with an error "Initializing Intercome, please try again later"
intercom is initialized

That didn't work. I went ahead (in front of the release of 3.0) and installed an EA3 and HC800.....same problem still exists. BUT - now the intercom button isn't visable. I did not install the TW7CO Touchscreens since I understand 3.0 isn't going to allow them in the project.  

There are three ports under the "+" tree for the 10" Touchscreen (in composer). Two of them show online and port 6700 shows offline. To be clear - I have not installed 3.0 yet. still at 2.10.6 and all device updates are good to go. Registered controller is the EA3 and the HC800 is part of the project. 

LAST Sidenote: Migration failed and I had to load the entire house from scratch. Just took a little longer but at least I know it's a fresh install.

Any other ideas??

HC250 isn't even in the project or registered as main controller with C4 anymore- my last post I said I moved forward with the EA3 & HC800 combo. Doesn't matter tho - damn thing just began working out of no where. I didn't change a thing and all of a sudden it's workin. Something was up with port 6700 being offline, now its online and everything works as designed.

?!!! @ least you are up and running, but you do need some one to log and take a look what went wrong so this doesn’t resurface again.  Open a ticket with c4 support or your dealer so you know the root cause ...

• 2 weeks later...

Of course.....the problem has resurfaced with different symptoms now. I only have the 10" T3 installed with an EA3 and an HC800. Went to go show off my system and wouldn't you know the daggum app says offline. Double tapping the "world" icon reveal - GATEWAY OFFLINE. and of course resetting the Gateway has no effect what-so-ever. Funny I can make a call TO the app from the Touchscreen and it works just fine - but not from the app to the touchscreen. This is sooooo frustrating. I figured the EA3 and moving to 3.0 would chinch up the system and get rid of all the bugs, but that's not what happened at all. Any advice???

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.