C4 Forums | Control4

Picture in Picture

Picture-in-picture is not a function of control4 at this time that I'm aware of. If it is a funciton of your tv, you should be able to control it with the control4 remote just as you would with the tv's remote.

I can't even remember my last request for PIP... I think it faded out in the late 90's/ early 00's.

Ummm... OK.

I have my system set up so when the doorbell rings, or someone is at driveway gate, TV will go PiP with the door or driveway camera.

PiP doesn't necessarily mean watch two shows.

I can't even remember my last request for PIP... I think it faded out in the late 90's/ early 00's.

Ummm... OK.

I have my system set up so when the doorbell rings' date=' or someone is at driveway gate, TV will go PiP with the door or driveway camera.

PiP doesn't necessarily mean watch two shows.[/quote']

That's a good idea Jesh.

I haven't used PIP in years, but that has me thinking.

^Yeah, I can see it now- tie score, field goal attempt and... someone turning around in your driveway and setting-off the camera, Oh, no!!! picture of your neighbor's car instead of that game-winning moment.

^Yeah, I can see it now- tie score, field goal attempt and... someone turning around in your driveway and setting-off the camera, Oh, no!!! picture of your neighbor's car instead of that game-winning moment.

Forgot to mention the movie/show whatever will pause too...

But yeah, I actually had it happen before I used PiP, someone was at our driveway gate and pushed the call button, and it popped up over a good part of a movie that wasn't set to pause...

Oh well.

• 1 month later...

Archived