C4 Forums | Control4

Station Icons

Hi All

Any one else experienced the disappearance of station icons under radio since upgrading to 1.6 and then 1.7 ? I have tried all sorts to get these icons back from rebuilding the driver. Though the icons appear and work from the iPhone.

Any ideas ?

cheers

Andrew

I had this happen too. I had saved my icons in a file when I loaded them in CHE and I just went back and put them back in. Probably not what you wanted to hear, but it did work. Then I had to reboot (unplug) my HCs because even after I reloaded the icons, they did not appear automatically.

I had this happen too. I had saved my icons in a file when I loaded them in CHE and I just went back and put them back in. Probably not what you wanted to hear, but it did work. Then I had to reboot (unplug) my HCs because even after I reloaded the icons, they did not appear automatically.

FYI - a quick "refresh navigators" from the drop down menu would have brought them back.

For future reference, you can also export the stations for radio, tv, and the like, so that you can keep a backup in case something happens and you need to re-import it.

*edit to say that we do this for the North Texas area where I am, we create a list of all the stations and icons for local stations and commonly subscirbed cable channels so that way we just import it in and we're good with a few tweaks.

I had this happen too. I had saved my icons in a file when I loaded them in CHE and I just went back and put them back in. Probably not what you wanted to hear' date=' but it did work. Then I had to reboot (unplug) my HCs because even after I reloaded the icons, they did not appear automatically.[/quote']

FYI - a quick "refresh navigators" from the drop down menu would have brought them back.

Actually, I tried that (several times) and it didn't work! So, I went for the ole unplug it and see what happens trick...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Just thought I would update all of you on my progress with Radio Station icons. The issue I was getting was not seeing the radio icons for a digital box (freeview or BT Vision in the UK).

After discussing this with C4 support and a lot of playing around creating drivers etc I eventually found the problem. Radio stations are not appearing for UHF media if you don't have FM or AM media in your project. So to get around this I took my existing digital receiver device driver that has just a UHF input and added an FM input as well.

Reassigned this driver into the project then added a 'dummy' station to the FM media list. Now I can see all of the radio stations for UHF.

This has now been reported back to C4 so if anyone else is getting this problem hopefully there will be a fix in future versions

Thanks

Andrew

Archived