C4 Forums | Control4

SR250 Remote, Radio Stations and Onkyo SR605 Receiver

bog

I have an HC300 and an Onkyo SR605 receiver.

Here's the setup:

-Audio 1 out on HC300 connected to AUX IN on Onkyo receiver

-Speaker in my ensuite bathroom is connected to the front L/R speaker inputs on the Onkyo receiver

-Speaker in my powder room is connected to zone 2 L/R speaker inputs on the Onkyo receiver

I can play my MP3s and Rhapsody music fine and add additional zones using the SR250 remote (LIST > MUSIC > ZONES).

I have a few quirks when playing an FM radio station (the radio station is setup and appears in LIST > RADIO > STATIONS on the SR250 remote)

-When in the powder room, for example, I select LIST > RADIO > STATIONS and the channel I want using the SR250 remote. It powers on the receiver and tunes to FM and enters in the station frequency. It plays for a split second then switches to AM. I have to select the station again for it to play. How can I fix this?

-When playing a radio station, I select LIST > MUSIC > ZONES and it's empty. How do I enable additional zones using the SR250 when I'm listening to a radio station?

I have a SR250 and an Onkyo 606 at my home in one room. What you described above doesn't happen here at my house. I put this together a couple of years ago so I don't remember if I had tweaked the driver at all. I had an Onkyo 605 before this one, so programming wise, no changes were made.

I'm re-doing a few things at home, so if I find what I did, I'll post it.

Archived