C4 Forums | Control4

Alexa light control dimmer presets

Atrunco

Alright C4 wizards, I am sure this is possible, but I’m not sure the easiest way to implement it.

I have a C4 system well integrated with my older Lutron Homeworks Illumination whole house lighting and I am able to use Alexa to control whatever I want for the most part.  I can walk in any room and simply say “Alexa, turn on the lights” and the lights in that one room will turn on (with all loads coming on 100%) or I can specify “turn on the lights 50%” and all go on to that level etc.

However, with some recent changes I’ve made to LED bulbs and having multiple lighting loads per room with a desire to set the MR16’s above the fireplace to 25%, the par20 recessed to 50%, art lights to 75% etc. (you get the point) I think it would be great if I could easily make a preset scene (specific to each room) that puts the lights on to those preset levels and still responds to the simple “Alexa turn on the lights”.  Similar to how I can reconfigure my lutron keypad in each room to turn the lights on to a specified level based on how I set them in the homework’s programming.  Can anyone think of a simple way to accomplish this?

thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.