C4 Forums | Control4

C4 help automate

Control4 is not sold direct to the end user. Control4 is purchased from an authorized Control4 dealer.

The Brasilian distributor is DISAC. You should be able to find a Control4 dealer through DISAC's Dealer Locator page:

http://www.disac.com.br/Control4/Control4.aspx

Selecioniar 'Onde Comprar' la' em cima da pagina.

Boa sorte, e espero q vc tem grana, irmao.

RyanE

Hy Ryan,

Thank you so much, but I'm not planning to buy Control4 stuff here in Brazil. It's too expansive specially compared to US RSVP. Since I'm going to NY and Washington DC next month I was planning to buy as much equipment as possible in e-Bay and everything else direct from Control4 dealer in NY. That's why I need some advice to what kind of stuff should I buy. Fortunately, I have save enought money to buy everything I need. Thanks one more time.

Bruno

Be aware that much of the equipment sold on eBay is either older equipment, or equipment that is not necessarily compatible with your current system.

We've seen people selling 'hospitality' thermostats, which are not compatible with the residential line, as well as dimmers that are inoperable, or running a different Zigbee stack from the current shipping stack, which can cause issues.

RyanE

Archived