C4 Forums | Control4

Hik Vision Security Camera Preview - Not working

navman

I had issues with the network connection on my EA5 today, had to reboot, since then when I select security, camera and see all my cameras I no longer see the live video snapshot from my cameras either on screen or on my T3's, there is a blank image (see image), works ok via the APP, what could be the issue?

Also If I select the camera in question I can see live camera footage as per normal just no preview / snapshot.

IMG_6040.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I need help with two items with HiK and C4 - I am new to Programming.

1.  As per this thread I lost camera preview on T3's, I performed the rebinding drivers for each HIK Camera, it takes a few attempts but eventually it works.

Anytime my EA is rebooted I lose the camera preview and have to rebind again, what am I missing, are there additional changes that I need to make.

2.  4 new Cameras have been added, in C4 the name has been set in HUK UI, t and shows correct in app, in CHE they show as IP Camera and on T3 they all show as HikVision nonPTZ 1-4, how can I fix this?

• 2 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.