C4 Forums | Control4

LG Nano TV

tekdoc

Looking for some help. I bought a new LG NANO 4K tv yesterday. I am trying to find the IP menu which I know is hidden and isn't even available on all their TVs. Does anyone know if the NANO series supports IP control? I was on the phone with LG for an hour with little benefit gained. The tech couldn't even answer if it was supported in the NANO series.

Have you tried both of these ?  There might also be a Wake On Lan (WOL) setting that needs to be enabled.

Installer Menu #1 

1. Press Home

2. Settings, then All Settings 

3. Select the Network icon and press "7-3-7-7-7" quickly

4. Try a couple times but should bring up menu to turn IP control on, if this does not work try option 2

Installer Menu #2

1. Turn TV ON and got to the CATV input so you get "snow"

2. Once you only see "snow" and all other menus and sidebars have gone away (must wait unit its only snow)...

3. Press and Hold the Settings button unit the channel number pops up then release the settings button.

4. Press "8-2-8" then the "OK/Select" button to bring up the IP control menu 

5. Set IP control to ON

Yes. I tried both numerous times without getting anywhere except to the Network settings. It's interesting the LG tech said there was something called LG remote which allowed remote access to the TV by LG but there doesn't seem to be IP control. My other LGs have it. I probably wouldn't have bought this one if I had known.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.