C4 Forums | Control4

easy importer with windows 7

Has anyone had success with this? I'm guessing my easy importer cd isn't compatable. Is there a newer version? I get all the way to it trying to connect with my HC500 and get an error that says an attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

I am considering upgrading my laptop and as with most, if not all, they are now pre-loaded with and running Windows 7.

Is Composer, Pro and HE Compatible with Windows 7? With 64bit or 32bit or both?

In Windows XP there was a compatible mode for older programs. Does Windows 7 have this feature. And if so can you run programs such as easy importer in an XP compatible mode, if you have the 64bit OS?

I added a blog to c4central detailing how to use windows media player to add music to your controller. Once again thank you very much Matt and Codeman for all your help. The wife was about to beat me with a stick if she couldn't listen to her new christmas cd :)

I added a blog to c4central detailing how to use windows media player to add music to your controller. Once again thank you very much Matt and Codeman for all your help. The wife was about to beat me with a stick if she couldn't listen to her new christmas cd :)

Great job, thanks!

Well done my friend.

Archived