C4 Forums | Control4

Looking for a new dealer in London, UK

Hi all,

My dealer has increased his price by more than 200% over the past year.

Does anyone know the best way to find a new dealer in London (UK)? I'd be more than happy for a remote service, and to be provided Composer HE if possible to manage the small things myself.

Kind regards,

G

8 minutes ago, jimmyeatworld said:

Hi all,

My dealer has increased his price by more than 200% over the past year.

Does anyone know the best way to find a new dealer in London (UK)? I'd be more than happy for a remote service, and to be provided Composer HE if possible to manage the small things myself.

Kind regards,

G

You are better going with a remote dealer that is a known here - like @chopedogg88 - than trying to find a local dealer who is unknown. I know from personal experience. 

Thanks both! Really appreciate it. Would it still work given we're in different countries and time zones? 

I pretty much encounter two issues

1. Hardware issues (once every... 2-3 years?) in which case I require a local dealer
  2. Occassional bugs which I hope I can resolve myself via Composer HE but a remote dealer would be fine for ad hoc services

Currently, my weather app has frozen and stopped working - when I search for a city, nothing shows up. Does this just require a reinstall of the driver?

(Note the software version is an old version because of integration issues with my Telecom security system - hope this is fine).

@chopedogg88 what's the best way forward? shall I drop you a direct message?

Thanks

G

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.