C4 Forums | Control4

My composer wont let me do anything?

control.jpg

Thats all i can see on my composer :( i have the HC200 with the sr250, i went this rout because its cheaper then the other set up and i thought it was a good way to get my feet went in the game. i soon plan on expanding room after room till the i can be in my room and lock my front door! hahah

Please Help me I dont know where im going wrong or anything i dont have a the 4Sight subscription yet but ill be getting it soon..

ps. the Director did come up and my composer connected with it but the IMG. above is all i see?

Thank You!

i got that now! lol thank you it reconized the HC200 but it wont identify my controller! the "press the 4 button four times" didnt work either did me entering in the mac address

Composer HE can't be used to identify or add new hardware to your system. The initial setup requires Composer Pro which is available to your C4 dealer. C4 is an authorized dealer setup and supported product not a DIY product. Contact your dealer and have hime add the new hardware to your system.

I suggest more coffee to stay awake during it next time :P
iv only been to one training so far...

I spoke a couple months ago to a manager at the local BestBuy/Magnolia store as they are said to be getting Control4 equipment to sell. He said they had been to the "training" for Control4 but I don't think by his questions to me that it was Tech I training. May have been on the sales side to acquaint them with the system features and equipment.

Maybe that is the "training" here too that was attended.

p.s. He also said that a team was to be there Oct. 26th to install in the Magnolia area. It is Jan. 4th and there is no Control4 equipment there. They are however listed on the Control4 site as a dealer in the area.

Archived