C4 Forums | Control4

Hisense A6 Series 43-Inch Class 4K UHD Smart Google

drmark12pa

I just purchased this TV for a bathroom hoping that C4 will work with it.  Has anyone used a driver successfully with Hisense TV specifically this series of TVs?  If so, what specific Hisense driver should be used to control it?   I'm hoping to control it via IP rather than IR.

19 hours ago, drmark12pa said:

I just purchased this TV for a bathroom hoping that C4 will work with it.  Has anyone used a driver successfully with Hisense TV specifically this series of TVs?  If so, what specific Hisense driver should be used to control it?   I'm hoping to control it via IP rather than IR.

Wow, I just connected this TV to C4 and couldn't have been easier. There's actually a setting in the TV for control 4 called control 4 port as an option to turn on or off. The TV is easily controlled by control 4 and actually is very similar to my Sony TVs but at a fraction of the cost. I will likely be installing one of these in another room of mine based on how inexpensive it was and the ability to play perfectly with control4. Highly recommend this brand from my experience so far.

8 minutes ago, drmark12pa said:

Not sure I bought it on Amazon and don't have miniapp drivers that I know of

Mini app drivers are the drivers in Control4 that allow you to launch netflix directly from the remote.  So clicking Netflix should turn on the TV and directly launch the netflix app. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.