C4 Forums | Control4

TiVo Driver - Page Up/Page Down

eggzlot

@RyanE - a little birdie told me you may know about this driver.

Getting it set up, I see all the options within Composer HE to map buttons.  The default for page up/down on the remote is thumbs up/thumbs down.  As of now, dont see myself using that feature all too much.  I am trying my best to re-create the same experience as using my cable box and wanted a page up/page down function for navigating the guide.

The TiVo remote has the Page Up/Page Down button, but under the commands/mapping I do not see Page Up/Page Down as an option to map to the Page Up/Page Down buttons on the SR remotes.

Could this be accomplished somehow and I am just missing it?

Probably not without modifying the driver.

I don't know much about the TiVo driver, I didn't write it, although I may have modified it at some point in the past.

It's possible that it's not encrypted, if so, you could probably make the changes yourself, or hire someone to do it.

The one thing I'm sure of is that I don't have the time anytime soon.

Sorry.

RyanE

7 hours ago, RyanE said:

Probably not without modifying the driver.

I don't know much about the TiVo driver, I didn't write it, although I may have modified it at some point in the past.

It's possible that it's not encrypted, if so, you could probably make the changes yourself, or hire someone to do it.

The one thing I'm sure of is that I don't have the time anytime soon.

Sorry.

RyanE

Oddly enough I’m told this feature isn’t in the API.  Oh well.  Seems like an odd omission but life goes on 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.