C4 Forums | Control4

C4 App on M3 OSX

Anyone having an issue connecting to Director with the C4 App on an M series Mac. It has been working great until a few days ago. It times out connecting to both my local system and remote system.

For info the C4 app on my Iphone connects to both just fine. 

Hmm, it's working for me. Could you send me the app logs? Press OK on that error dialog (or just press CANCEL during connect to skip waiting for the 408a error), then go to Support -> Support Settings -> Email Logs -> Email. I'll PM you my email.

The app will not let me select support. It will not let me select back next to settings on the top left corner.  Went to reinstall the app and it appears the app store is timing out...

Was able to reinstall the latest version 324.11.1.  See attached img.  The app is stuck on this screen and I can only select "tap to connect" Which will timeout and show (408a)  

C4 app.png

Ok, after reinstalling the app 2 times and then deleting the "device" on both my owner.mycontrol4.accounts all is well. Wish I had the logs for you @ChrisHenderson to find out "why" but happy its working. Thx for reaching out.