C4 Forums | Control4

None of my navigotors are working

Strange problem. None of my navigators are working. I press the red 4 button on my remotes and I get a blank screen. It is not the screen saver/idle screen. I can't get any of them to come up. I have a 1000, a 500, 3 300s and a 200. All the same thing. Tried rebooting the 1000 and one of the 300s but nothing. I will call my dealer in the morning but does anyone have any guesses?

We just upgraded to 1.82.66691 a week ago and added an iPad license/patch, but everything worked when it was completed.

Do you have a video switcher in your system and is it switching correctly? More than likely your switcher isn't switching or a cable is unplugged from the HC500, HC200 or one of the HC300's. Depends on which controller is supplying the video feed for the on-screen navigator.

Do you have a video switcher in your system and is it switching correctly? More than likely your switcher isn't switching or a cable is unplugged from the HC500, HC200 or one of the HC300's. Depends on which controller is supplying the video feed for the on-screen navigator.

I do have a switcher. Only one of my controllers feeds miscellaneous TVs via the switch. All of my 300s and my 200 are direct connected to the high volume TV locations. I can press the watch button on the remote and all of my sources work just fine from my switch.

Archived