C4 Forums | Control4

Problem with SR250

ziggi2788

I began programming the new HC300 and SR250 earlier in the week. At one point I had both units communicating to each other and now the SR250 is stuck in the "waiting for network" message. I have tried identifying the SR250, re-identifying the controller, and double-checking the Zigbee network settings with no success. I attempted to manually type in the MAC address shown underneath the battery cover but not sure if there is anything in addition to put on the front or the end of the MAC address in order for it to operate? If not, is there a combination to hard reset the remote as if it were just being taken out of the box? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

You can take out the batteries and hold the Red 4 button and zero while putting them back in. Hold the buttons until you see the lights on the remote fade in and out which indicates that it is restoring back to factory. Hopefully this works the same as the previous remotes as I haven't yet touched the new ones yet.

I have attempted to Reset the remote based on previous posts with no success. I have tried it a few more times and still no response from the remote. Any suggestions?

Did you get the remote to restore back to factory or were you unsuccessful in doing this?

Did you ever delete and recreate the zigbee mesh? Zigbee devices will stay with the configuration for the old mesh until told to leave or reset. I believe the remotes can be told to leave by pressing this sequence..

room off, #, *, 1, 3, 4, 1, 3

After the device has left the mesh it can then be readded

• 4 months later...
I have attempted to Reset the remote based on previous posts with no success. I have tried it a few more times and still no response from the remote. Any suggestions?

Did you get the remote to restore back to factory or were you unsuccessful in doing this?

Did you ever delete and recreate the zigbee mesh? Zigbee devices will stay with the configuration for the old mesh until told to leave or reset. I believe the remotes can be told to leave by pressing this sequence..

room off' date=' #, *, 1, 3, 4, 1, 3

After the device has left the mesh it can then be readded[/quote']

Wow thanks for this! I wonder what other secret codes there are(besides the channel one)

Perhaps Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start?

I'm pretty sure that was for the original Contra game, am I right?

That brings back some memories. I still have an original NES, in the original box. I have the entire Contra series too.

That is actually the only video game console I currently own. They never get played, so they all got donated to my nieces and nephews...all but the original NES. I won't let go of that bad boy =)

Archived