C4 Forums | Control4

For Sale: Used Dimmers, Switches and Keypads

ILoveC4

I'm migrating part of the house over to Lutron Radio Ra2 as an experiment. I'd like to sell the following C4 components which are being replaced:

3 switches - $80/each

8 dimmers - $80/each

4 two button keypads - $70/each

2 six button keypads - $140/each

All of them are white, they are all in great condition and are all zigbee pro (I am currently running 2.0.4).

Please don't fill my email inbox with low ball offers. I may be willing to discount a little bit if somebody buys the whole lot.

Buyer pays shipping cost.

I'm migrating part of the house over to Lutron Radio Ra2 as an experiment. I'd like to sell the following C4 components which are being replaced:

3 switches - $80/each

8 dimmers - $80/each

All of them are white, they are all in great condition and are all zigbee pro (I am currently running 2.0.4).

Please don't fill my email inbox with low ball offers. I may be willing to discount a little bit if somebody buys the whole lot.

ILoveC4- Let us know how the Lutron RadioRa2 compares to the C4 installation. Are you getting them installed this week? I would love to hear about the pros and cons of RadioRa2 given you've experienced both...

Thanks!

For all those that emailed me, please hang tight. I'm still planning on selling these, but it will be a few weeks. We had a baby on Friday and when I told my wife some guys were going to cut the power to this part of the second floor and be here working for the better part of one day she flipped. Needless to say the Lutron isn't getting installed until she recovers from that c-section and mellows out a little bit...

• 1 month later...

3 switches - $80/each

8 dimmers - $80/each

Dan- Did you ever get your Lutron RadioRa2 installed? I'd like to hear your opinions on it...especially the integration with c4....let us know.

Thanks!

3 switches - $80/each

8 dimmers - $80/each

All of them are white' date=' they are all in great condition and are all zigbee pro (I am currently running 2.0.4).

Buyer pays shipping cost.[/quote']

Dan- Did you ever get your Lutron RadioRa2 installed? I'd like to hear your opinions on it...especially the integration with c4....let us know.

Thanks!

It's been put on hold due to the new baby and the holiday. I hope to do it soon.

3 switches - $80/each

8 dimmers - $80/each

All of them are white' date=' they are all in great condition and are all zigbee pro (I am currently running 2.0.4).

Buyer pays shipping cost.[/quote']

Thanks!

It's been put on hold due to the new baby and the holiday. I hope to do it soon.

Thanks for the update. Did you get a quote for the RadioRa2 and was it competitive to C4's install? I'm starting to nail down some items for a new house I'm having built and soon need to decide on things and lighting control would be C4 or RadioRA2. If I choose C4 I have to pay out of pocket versus using my builders electrical contractor install the RadioRa2 so my decision involves convenience and out of pocket $.

Archived