C4 Forums | Control4

OPPO BDP-93 Serial Driver

dans

Question

5 answers to this question

I know this is an old topic but i just integrated this bad boy and i must say it is by far my most favourite bluray player.

It gives feedback for everything and i mean everything.

Got it feeding the following back to Control4.

Tray status (open close, loading)

Disc Type (Blu-ray, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, SACD, CDDA, HDCD, DATA, VCD, SVCD)

Audio Type (Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD High Resolution, DTS-HD Master Audio, LPCM, MPEG Audio, CD Audio)

Play, Pause, Stop, Power On, Power Off

Thats only the integration side of it. The picture quality is fantastic. This is definately the bluray player we will be recommending for our installs in all jobs from now on.

I know this is an old topic but i just integrated this bad boy and i must say it is by far my most favourite bluray player.

It gives feedback for everything and i mean everything.

Got it feeding the following back to Control4.

Tray status (open close, loading)

Disc Type (Blu-ray, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, SACD, CDDA, HDCD, DATA, VCD, SVCD)

Audio Type (Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD High Resolution, DTS-HD Master Audio, LPCM, MPEG Audio, CD Audio)

Play, Pause, Stop, Power On, Power Off

Thats only the integration side of it. The picture quality is fantastic. This is definately the bluray player we will be recommending for our installs in all jobs from now on.

Are you going to share the driver?

Hi Dan,

Recluse AV plans on launching it's driver sales site shortly. The oppo driver will be one ofany drivers available for purchase from this site by Control4 dealers. As with all my drivers comprehensive documentation and testing will be done prior to release of the driver.

Having said that though this unit is very cool. We're all super excited about this unit at the office at the moment. As geeky as that is.

Archived