C4 Forums | Control4

Sr250

c4pa

HC300 running 2.0.4 in clean shape, still has the plastic on the front SOLD EBAY price is in excess of price listed here.

SR250 I believe is 2.0, has small scuff on the screen and a small hole - from what I have no idea - at the top of the remote. $100

SR150 in good shape running 2.0 (I believe) SOLD

These items were purchased from an estate sale. I purchased them hoping they were not on 2.0, but they are. I was told they are all in working order. The HC300 powers up, but I have no way of testing the remotes. As such I have priced accordingly.

Shipping will be at the purchasers discretion, and I will charge actual shipping. Please email me with any questions, or for other pictures.

here's a picture of the hole and the scuff mark on the sr250:

DSC02968.jpg

I don't remember it all and it's at home, but I think it goes something like 000fff000004de...

I will check tonight and let you know.

out of curiosity, why?

Probably to see if it's still under the 2 year warranty in case it needed to be RMA'd.

I don't remember it all and it's at home' date=' but I think it goes something like 000fff000004de...

I will check tonight and let you know.

out of curiosity, why?[/quote']

Probably to see if it's still under the 2 year warranty in case it needed to be RMA'd.

Or maybe it is a super special experimental model that should never have been released. Like that iPhone the guy lost in the bar a while back. ;)

Archived