C4 Forums | Control4

Anyoen know if these TVs have discreet power or input selection?

Garp

Hi,

trying to decide between the Visio E422VA and LG 42LD550. Anyon happen to know if either of these have discreet input and power signals? I hate dealing with TVs that don;t. They always get out of synch especially with the kids turning them on and off and changing selections with the buttons eon the TV instead of the remote.

G

"30 samplers"? What does that mean?

free food samples, they went all out for super bowl weekend. The cracked pepper wings, marinated tri-tip and jalapeno/avacado dip was great, got plenty for the game.

Anyone know where on the Wii sensor bar a IR bud will work, or if it will work at all? I want to at least turn it off when I do an all off scene.

Anyone know where on the Wii sensor bar a IR bud will work, or if it will work at all? I want to at least turn it off when I do an all off scene.

As stated the Wii sensor bar does not receive any commands, it only emits two fixed IR locations for the Wiimote to triangulate movement. The Wii is not IR controller at all so you can't control it with the C4 system and need to use the Wiimote.

Archived