C4 Forums | Control4

E-mail notifications stopped working

I have my e-mail notification set to text me when alarm is armed or disarmed. I noticed that I did not get my texts last night or this morning. It still appears correct in the programming. Even when I try to test it by selecting "Execute", it won't send the message. I did get a new iPhone last night, but I don't think that would change anything because my other texts are still coming in. Any thoughts?

Did you upgrade your firewall?

I absolutely loathe how control4 uses their vpn connection to route emails to their smtp service to send out. There is absolutely no logging to track if emails are sent out or not.

Did your 4sight subscription expire?

We have a winner! Expired 2/23/11. That's pretty bad that I didn't notice for over a week!

What's the latest on this? Is it tied with the new site license? Is 4sight still available? If so, any dealers want to sell me an activation code? I'm kindof between dealers right now....

He sent some screenshots. Perfect for someone like me.

Have to say that after looking on this forum for the last couple of months, there's some great people here who do a hell of a lot for people. :)

Archived