C4 Forums | Control4

4 sight expiry reminder

i know that control4 sends out an email reminder to all of my clients as well as myself when a 4sight subscribtion is about to expire.

If you didn't receive this message, its most likely one of a couple reasons.

One, is that it managed to get into your spam account.

Two, is that the email account that you have registered at my.control4.com needs to to be updated.

i know that control4 sends out an email reminder to all of my clients as well as myself when a 4sight subscribtion is about to expire.

If you didn't receive this message, its most likely one of a couple reasons.

Two, is that the email account that you have registered at my.control4.com needs to to be updated.

Weird. I have never gotten a reminder and this is my second renewal. I only use one e-mail account and its not in spam. Does Control4 ever send out other e-mails because I have never received any e-mails from Control4?

If you didn't receive this message' date=' its most likely one of a couple reasons.

Two, is that the email account that you have registered at my.control4.com needs to to be updated.[/quote']

Weird. I have never gotten a reminder and this is my second renewal. I only use one e-mail account and its not in spam. Does Control4 ever send out other e-mails because I have never received any e-mails from Control4?

I'm not aware of any other emails that control4 would be sending to end users.

I did receive one other email from Control4 around the same time I received the reminder about 4Sight. It said something about new things with C4 (I think it was the My Home service) with a link to the Control4 website. I thought they might be sending out more emails to users to keep them informed of things going on. I think it would be nice to hear from them occassionally although I doubt it would add anything to what I get here on the forum.

Archived