C4 Forums | Control4

Documentation of the system

jmb

Just to add to this, you must give the website some time to crunch your project. Mine is extensive and takes several minutes to produce a bindings list. I don't think the diagram tab works though...

The "Programming" feature has a bug as well, it appears. When I've used that against my project file only some of the events are listed. The related programming for the missing event will be shown, just not the event that triggers it. So that's pretty useless.

I don't think the online tool has been updated much since the C4 employee that wrote it is no longer at C4. There are probably changes in later C4 OS versions that the tool can't interpenetrate correctly and thus does not understand.

It is correct that the feature of drawing the diagrams does not work and probably never will.

The "Programming" feature has a bug as well, it appears. When I've used that against my project file only some of the events are listed. The related programming for the missing event will be shown, just not the event that triggers it. So that's pretty useless.

You can't interrupt the script while it is running. I have no problems getting a full 74 page project schedule out of it.

The "Programming" feature has a bug as well' date=' it appears. When I've used that against my project file only some of the events are listed. The related programming for the missing event will be shown, just not the event that triggers it. So that's pretty useless.[/quote']

You can't interrupt the script while it is running. I have no problems getting a full 74 page project schedule out of it.

With no missing events for some of the programming? To clarify, on my 1.8.0 project there are cases where I can see the script action/condition statements for an event, but the line above them where the trigger event should be shown is blank. And this seems to randomly occur throughout the entire list of programming, though I'm sure there's actually something common among them.

Is the script still running even after it displays some output? And is there a reason why it would come back later and insert the missing event into the programming section?

Archived