C4 Forums | Control4

Projector & TV in same room

^+1 I am on 1.7.4 yet and have 3 tv's in the bar. Each is a separate room. However, I have read on here that the newest version of C4 is going to have a video wall feature. In 1.7 video wall was only available with the 10.5 Touchscreen, which I don't have and didn't really want. However if I could pick up a used one now I might consider it ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I use this exact setup. I did not like having to swap rooms and thought it was annoying.

I use a single room and utilize the red button on a sr250 to toggle between TV and projector.

Just requires a little programming and changing the power on/ off setting on the TV's driver.

I could not be more satisfied, to me this is a far more professional setup.

I have the same setup

I created a variable boolean for tracking the Lcd and label it LCD TRACKING

When lcd is ON variable boolean is True and when OFF it's False.

Change your video end point to your receiver. My receiver has one component output to tv and hdmi output to the projector.

Program the OFF: button on your remote to turn off lcd and set Lcd tracking variable to=false.

Program the CONTROL4 button: If the(?) projector is off--turn on lcd and set variable to =true

Now program your GREEN button on your remote : If the ? Variable Lcd is True / Turn on projector / Delay 15 sec (time for screen being lowered) my screen is triggered by my projector. Turn off the lcd and set variable to=false and use the STOP command.

Now program the RED button on your remote: If the ? Variable Lcd tracking is false /turn off the projector / turn on the lcd and set the Lcd tracking variabe to=true and use the stop command.

I hope this helps

Don't how to program this variables....tried to program...but i am stilll having problem...

Ex: when watching dvd with projector and change device Control4 assumes that lcd is off and turn on, so when this happens it turn off the projector(and screen).

Can you guys help to program that?

- lcd( hdmi output 1 on denon 4311)

- projector( hdmi output 2 on denon 4311)

Devices

- blu-ray

- PS3

- popcorn hour

- cable tv

Today i have the room main for lcd and home theater for projector.

Thanks

Archived