C4 Forums | Control4

SR250 to control On Screen Navigator?

There are a few things here that are holding you back...

You cannot have 2 displays in the same "room" in programming. If you want to control both the TV and projector, you need to put them in separate rooms.

Your "LCD TV" driver has no IR codes, and is not connected to an IR output on the receiver.

Your "Marantz Receiver" driver also has no IR codes, and is missing almost every single input. I assume you made this driver, but there are many marantz driivers composer that will function properly. I recommend using one of them.

The only video source accessible on the LCD TV is the HC300?

As you currently have it, any digital music from the controller would play through the TV...however, you did not connect the Audio Volume 1 binding to the TV, so you would have no control of volume when you were playing music.

You have Audio Endpoint 1 and 2 set as the same device.

So you say you will be going through installer training? Sooner the better.

No offense intended...but i believe you need a better grasp on the basics of how the C4 systems works....if you intend to program them.

So you say you will be going through installer training? Sooner the better.

No offense intended...but i believe you need a better grasp on the basics of how the C4 systems works....if you intend to program them.

My advice would be to not go into training with "how you think it should work", rather, assume nothing and let them teach you how it works. After you've done it a few times on your own then you can try getting "out of the box".

I think the above is a fair point. I would say I was fully aware of the lack of IR codes associated with Amp and Display. I wanted to get lighting and door locks functioning first, before media. I'd only spent half an hour on the project and IR codes can come later when I have a proper touchscreen remote, and more importantly a HDMI matrix.

Video sources, I only really use 1 - an XBMC or Boxee. I Don't use DVD, Sky or anything like that at all.

Thanks for your help, I moved the projector to another room. However all this seems irrelevant to the original point - which is getting the SR250 functioning!

Archived