C4 Forums | Control4

Music and MyHome Application

azelinsk

Tokead, thanks for confirming that I should be able to control music with the MyHome application on either a PC, iPad, or iPhone. I have a HC300 and had just downloaded the MyHome application so I thought I would have that functionality.

Tokead, thanks for confirming that I should be able to control music with the MyHome application on either a PC, iPad, or iPhone. I have a HC300 and had just downloaded the MyHome application so I thought I would have that functionality.

You'll need a device license or site license and have them identified into the project before those applications will work. You may have this taken care of, but in case you didn't.

Yes, I have a MyHome site license and all the devices are connected to the controller. I can control the televisions using MyHome but nothing is available in the music area. Music is available when I use the SR-250 remote.

As was stated all cover art from artist and Internet radio on iPad and iPhone. Got 4 zones going now having a cranberry at the kitchen counter scrolling through music on the iPad. I have C4 only... :)

Where are your music files stored? If on a NAS or external drive, your dealer needs to instal a driver so it can be seen and scanned using Composer HE. If you look in the media tab, do you see any songs listed

Archived