C4 Forums | Control4

Stealth Acoustics with Matching Amp

jwhitaker@revit

I have the following stealth acoustics set up for sale.

2 Stealth Acoustics Lr6 speakers with metal back boxes brand new in box

2 Stealth Acoustics Lr3 speakers with metal back boxes 1 was installed only with tape and float for a demo but has been cleaned up well, looks new.

1 Stealth Acoustics B30 subwoofer with back box brand new in box. Amazing sub.

1 Stealth Acoustics 8400 8 channel multimode amp optimized for Stealth speakers but can also be used for other speakers.

Total cost over 5000.00. I used to be a dealer and have these left in stock. 2000 boo.

Check stealthacoustics.com for product details.

^Sketchy.

not sketchy at all, yes I registered because I saw the above post but I have been reading the forum for a couple of years now. I am building a house and plan to install basic control4 system.

I plan to use Rako for the lighting system (lutron was too expensive), networked heatmiser thermostats, HDAnywhere 4x8 HDMI matrix, yale locks..... this is my first home so I am on a budget which is why I am trying to get the best I can for my money so I am shopping around on ebay and forums for parts.

The speakers above are more then I can afford but I will never rip my walls out again so if they are not sold yet its worth my trying to stretch a little to get them :)

^Sketchy.

not sketchy at all' date=' yes I registered because I saw the above post but I have been reading the forum for a couple of years now. I am building a house and plan to install basic control4 system.

I plan to use Rako for the lighting system (lutron was too expensive), networked heatmiser thermostats, HDAnywhere 4x8 HDMI matrix, yale locks..... this is my first home so I am on a budget which is why I am trying to get the best I can for my money so I am shopping around on ebay and forums for parts.

The speakers above are more then I can afford but I will never rip my walls out again so if they are not sold yet its worth my trying to stretch a little to get them :)[/quote']

Hey, I'm glad you're not a scammer (or at least now don't seem to be) but that first post had you flagged as one in my book.

Please don't take offense, but it looked like a move right out of the Nigerian scammers playbook.

haha no not a scammer however my english skills probably leave a little to be desired. I just never felt the need to register on the forum as I have at the first fix stage on my build so its still going to be a good 6 months before I need to start buying the Contorl4 kit.

No disrespect meant, obviously I was not alone in my assumptions. It was just overly vague. Good luck with your build, welcome to the forums! Apologies for my initial post. Feel free to present any questions you may have, there is a large dealer and end-user base here. We're happy to help.

Archived