C4 Forums | Control4

How to start a playlist automatically?

Yeah, media scenes are great, but often cause people frustration until they come to the realization that they must turn the media scene off, aside from turning the room off.

A media scene will stay active after you turn off the rooms. Then in the morning after your party you wake up and turn on Sportscenter quietly in your office, just to have it turn on every TV in the house. If you can't tell, I soak from experience and I know I'm not alone =)

To activate and deactivate my media scene mode AKA PARTY MODE do i need to create a custom button?

To turn off everything i also need another custom button? If i press off at my sr 250 will works?

I also want to put some nice screensaver at my TV while mmusic is playing, how can i do that... i dont want to keep my navigator screen at my tv :).. Any ideas?

To activate and deactivate my media scene mode AKA PARTY MODE do i need to create a custom button?

To turn off everything i also need another custom button? If i press off at my sr 250 will works?

I also want to put some nice screensaver at my TV while mmusic is playing, how can i do that... i dont want to keep my navigator screen at my tv :).. Any ideas?

Just program so that when the room turns off if the media scene is active, deactivate thr media scene.

Archived