C4 Forums | Control4

Looking for SR250 on embernet

I haven't been here for quite a while. I have a small C4 system that I installed and programmed myself

while working for a local C4 dealer and after attending the 3 day course and obtaining my Tech 1 certification.

It is/was both a learning tool and a system to control my audio and video in 2 rooms, on my deck, and a few

lights in my bar area.

My system is running 1.7.4v  I have no desire to upgrade it to a higher version. One of the main reasons,

of course, is I can change or add programming myself. But it really does what I need it to do so no reason

to upgrade. 

That said the downside is C4 has stopped producing hardware that is backward compatible. I have an

SR250 remote that is now beginning to show it's age, not staying connected to the network, and also the 

shake to wake feature is so sensitive that I have to disable that feature or the back lighting would be

on constantly. 

Does anyone out there have a decent used or maybe even a new SR250 not upgraded to or running

Zigbee Pro?? Thanks, any help is appreciated.

contact email: lynn@lehighvalleycountry.com

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the responce Viperman, the 250 has the LCD screen and like that feature, I am still hoping to find one of those.

vstar (is username any reference to Star M/C?) I spoke to that member already. Thanks for the link!!

I'm still in search of .......

Archived