C4 Forums | Control4

Wolf/Subzero Control4

I too have my refrigerator on the system and it is in fact useless. It's neat watching the door open and close on the touchscreen, but that's it. My oven is the wolf with the rotating panel, it too is not able to integrate. It would be nice preheating it on my way home, but I think only one oven in there lineup is able to use the module. 

I too have my refrigerator on the system and it is in fact useless. It's neat watching the door open and close on the touchscreen, but that's it. My oven is the wolf with the rotating panel, it too is not able to integrate. It would be nice preheating it on my way home, but I think only one oven in there lineup is able to use the module. 

Watching the door open and close instantaneously on the app in the touchscreens was entertaining - for about 2 min. There is nothing on the iPhone app. You could program the driver to send you a message if the door is left open which I did about 3 years ago. Haven't received an email yet which is probably a good thing since I have little kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Archived