C4 Forums | Control4

Gosund smart plug driver

aaraneda

Question

5 answers to this question

No there isn’t, there is no Tuya to C4 driver, but there is an MQTT to C4 driver by Berto.io, if you are welling to hack your Socket and Flash it with Tasmota, then you can integrate it to C4, otherwise if you have no plans then you may use Chowmain drivers for TP-Link and others!

I have Gosund and other brands flashed with Tasmota and natively integrates to C4 using MQTT driver! Worth it really 😀

On 6/14/2020 at 6:01 PM, Amr said:

No there isn’t, there is no Tuya to C4 driver, but there is an MQTT to C4 driver by Berto.io, if you are welling to hack your Socket and Flash it with Tasmota, then you can integrate it to C4, otherwise if you have no plans then you may use Chowmain drivers for TP-Link and others!

I have Gosund and other brands flashed with Tasmota and natively integrates to C4 using MQTT driver! Worth it really 😀

@Amr Can the flash work on light switches?   How do I  flash it  or the sockets?

If it’s Tuya based, then using Tuya-Convert hack, u will need a Raspberry PI 3B or 4 or a Linux machine, if SmartLife you might need to flash it via serial method with TTL flasher, Google both and there are many videos for how to do it 😀

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.