C4 Forums | Control4

HC 300 LOST THE ZIGBEE NETWORK

Come Home From Work And Found That Nothing on Zigbee  remotes and the thermostat where off line  looks like the zigbee server is off line and i cant get it back on line tried to reload old program nothing works also the link light will not come on some times it will connect others it will not any help know the controller status offline the Navagater Controller was able to identify switches then everything went out again

Come Home From Work And Found That Nothing on Zigbee  remotes and the thermostat where off line.  looks like the zigbee server is off line and i cant get it back on line. tried to reload old program, nothing works also the link light will not come on. some times it will connect others it will not. any help know the controller status offline. the Navagater Controller was able to identify switches then everything went out again

Sorry had to punctuate to make it a bit clearer for myself.

It unfortunately sounds like your controller may be dead, and it sounds like this is either the only controller, or the controller doing ZAPCoordinator.

IF you're on 2.5.0 or up,  AND the 300 isn't the MAIN controller, AND you have more controllers that can run the processs the ZAPCoordinator can be transferred to a different unit bringing everything back on-line, although any IR connected to the 300 likely still won't work.

This requires ComposerPro however (unless someone more familiar with ComposerHE cares to prove me wrong) - though it can be done remotely.

Thanks I have the zigbee side on line and looks like it's running. But the navagater side showed off line and there is only one controller. But still the remotes says waiting on network.can run system from computer phone ect. Also the thermostat on my home and computer shows temp 120 degree t Stat working fine showed correct temp sorry

• 2 weeks later...

Archived