C4 Forums | Control4

I was moving some things around in my office where I have an HC-300C as a slave controller.  When I plugged it back up it was just dead.  No lights, nothing.  I've seen somewhere that people have had issues with this.  What steps can i take to try and fix it?  If it's too much trouble I'll just toss it.  

• 1 month later...

Had the exact same thing happen to me on 2 separate HC300 units.  I ordered my power supplies from jameco.com.  Part # 229042.  $18.95 each shipping was $3.  Waiting for them to arrive to make sure its just the power supply.  

Had the exact same thing happen to me on 2 separate HC300 units.  I ordered my power supplies from jameco.com.  Part # 229042.  $18.95 each shipping was $3.  Waiting for them to arrive to make sure its just the power supply. 

thanks for confirmation they have stock, they do have a better price, I originally had seen them also but their site said to "call" beside availability so usually i am not optimistic when sites can not give real live inventory status ;)

glad you got them and I hope they solve your issue, I will order mine up through them also, thank you.

Archived