C4 Forums | Control4

New C4 irrigation control driver stopped working

I've been using the new Control4 Irrigation driver for the last few weeks since it was launched and I must say that I have been really enjoying it.  A few bugs, but I have been able to work around all of them until now.

Sometime in the last few days the driver (I have 3 instances of it in my project) stopped working.  Both scheduled and manual executing of the irrigation schedule do absolutely nothing! 

I have rebooted the controller at some stage, but doubt that is the problem? I have rolled back code changes made over the last week or two to a date at which the irrigation driver definitely worked and even this does not work...

Is anyone else using this? Has anyone else experienced the same thing? Any ideas?

It's almost as if the driver worked for 40 or 50 irrigation cycles and then stopped working....

On 26/11/2016 at 10:02 PM, SMHarman said:

Did the driver auto update?

Yeah... that was my first thought... but no, the driver has not seem to have auto updated nor have the Experience Buttons it connected to.  Both are dated 2 and 3 November and we're still working a week ago.  All very weird!

• 2 months later...

For anyone who comes across this thread, I got everything working again by going back to only one copy of the driver in the project.  As each driver has 24 zones, I was able to get it to do what I wanted by using some zones as dummy zones to create delays between different sets of irrigation.

For anyone who comes across this thread, I got everything working again by going back to only one copy of the driver in the project.  As each driver has 24 zones, I was able to get it to do what I wanted by using some zones as dummy zones to create delays between different sets of irrigation.

I believe that only one copy is supported per project

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Archived