C4 Forums | Control4

Dealer quit business, need new dealer.

pstuart

Well, looks like my dealer abandoned me one year into my system. Got out of the business all together and isn't responding to my emails or phone calls.

Since I had to show him how to do the programming and such, I guess you could say, I could see this coming.

Anyway, I'm kind of stuck and need a dealer who is willing to pick up the pieces and help me out.

System is 2.1 and stable. Probably needs some drivers updated and upgraded to 2.2. I have a few small needs for changes, but mostly I need a dealer to handle in future warranty claims and help me if / when needed.

If interested, msg me. I am looking for a dealer that can ideally work remotely, but I'm in the Minneapolis, MN area and will entertain local dealers as well.

Wish I could say I'm looking to spend a bunch and upgrade, but 1 year into the system, there isn't a ton I want to add / change, just want to make sure I've got support and an avenue to quote future expansion of the system.

Thanks,

Patrick Stuart

Already responded to Rich from AVIT, so hopefully he and Jim will talk.

Ironically, Rich responded within minutes of me posting on this forum, but no one has responded to my contact request from their website from a few days ago. Guess the website model is dead, long live social media / forums...

Open to other dealers, but I know you have highly recommended AVIT :)

Did you use the web form on avittechnology.com? I just tried it and it worked fine. We are having some work done on the site here and there for a refresh - possible something was going on at the time you tried.

you may email me through the forums here if you would like to try again.

• 1 month later...

Archived