C4 Forums | Control4

answering the Phone

Big_Carl

hello all, i am new here, recently purchased the HC-300

i will ask you, what i asked my installer...he went blank

is it possible to answer the phone using Control4, and just to up it up a bit, using my Panasonic 65"

on another note...seeing who is at the door, via the PIP in my panasonic 65", with a camera set up outside, by the front door

Why bother? By the time the TV turns on and you see the number, it should have gone to voicemail. If you use Verizon Fios like I do and are watching TV, the Caller ID number will display if you have plugged in the phone line.

Anything is possible but probably not worth the trouble.

Why bother? By the time the TV turns on and you see the number, it should have gone to voicemail. If you use Verizon Fios like I do and are watching TV, the Caller ID number will display if you have plugged in the phone line.

I have not notice a prepoderance of VZ users on this forum...

• 5 months later...

I have DIRECT TV and there is an option that allows you to display the phone number on the screen if you are watching the television -

It is actually pretty nice feature that we like a lot.

Bill

Archived