C4 Forums | Control4

bunch of stuff for sale

Kevin L

I have the following for sale

Denon 5308CI

Unit is in great condition except for there is a small scratch on the side of the face plate. does NOT come with a remote, manual, cables etc. Its just the unit and a power cord. I have the original box but not the foam inserts. Local Pick up is recommended. I am not sure how much foam is going to make this safe to ship due to the lack of factory foam inserts. This unit does not support 3D. It also has an audyssey pro license assigned to it as well.

Pioneer Elite PRO-111FD

Units front face is in excellent condition. I have the stand and also included is a cantilever mount. I have the remote for it as well. Do not have the original box. Local pick up in Arizona would be best

JVC DLA-RS10

Projector is in good condition. It needs a new bulb. The one in it is on its last leg and pretty dim. The unit comes with a ceiling mount, I think i have the remote. Does not have factory box but is more then shipable with the proper packaging.

I am located in north phoenix if anyone is local and interested. i didnt list prices because i am not sure what to ask for the items.

Archived