C4 Forums | Control4

Internet Radio Missing

CFUG

It's starting to bug me that the Internet Radio icon is missing in Broadcast under MEDIA tab in CHE. Why doesn't it load with Composer? Where is it and can a dealer just send me the necessary dll or c4p or whatever it is.

It should load on the Media tab if it's in the system.

If the internet radio cloud isn't in the system (2.1 or later) just add a controller, it will populate that internet radio cloud, then delete the controller. It should auto-bind, connections shouldn't be needed.

Well, before I hit you up with that request it appears Internet Radio does not show under LISTEN as a source on a TS. One step back...

Looks as though connection needs to be made to Director? Not an "auto" thing in my case?

Well, no pain/no gain. For someone who doesn't program but one a year or so, it's not so obvious. Up & running now. Hooked- you're on top of this internet radio thing, what are you recommending for stations my man?

^Hot Hitz is great. Well, I feel like a complete dummy thanks to my 8 yr. old daughter- she found this on her own-

http://loudcaster.com/channels/693

Seems OK, don't know about bit rate as it doesn't sound altogether great.

Yes, I use shoutcast. I will have to walk through how I save them so I can load them on C4.

I think you save as tunein file then open with notepad.

Your help has saved me some time. I do have Greenwave app but those stations that came loaded are now defunct and I just didn't want to spend the time trying to hunt-down valid popular ones.

Your help has saved me some time. I do have Greenwave app but those stations that came loaded are now defunct and I just didn't want to spend the time trying to hunt-down valid popular ones.

We love this about our C4 system also use Rhapsody a lot...

3800 posts, I think ILoveC4 is more than double that- wow.

Yours are 5 times the quality though, so when weighting and everything is completed you're the premier poster here. Your 3,800 posts, are equal to roughly 17k of my posts.

I think a trophy is in order.

3800 posts' date=' I think ILoveC4 is more than double that- wow.[/quote']

Yours are 5 times the quality though, so when weighting and everything is completed you're the premier poster here. Your 3,800 posts, are equal to roughly 17k of my posts.

I think a trophy is in order.

Horse-hockey. Your rapidly becoming the club411 of the Mountain Time Zone- another new house and always new equipment. Your posts are informative, funny and you show that you are human and need opinions from others. Plus, your own helpful website which would take more time than I have since my wife just walked out the door and left me with two sick kids and another hungry one....

I'm thinking retirement is not all it's cracked-up to be.

• 2 weeks later...

How are you liking the Internet station on the C4 system? Are they working out for you?

^Working great- thanks again for your help. Been out of the country for a few days so haven't been hunting for other stations but I like your suggestions very much.

Good deal, we love this about the C4 system... I was out of town myself this week, Cleveland Oh. USA... :)

Archived