C4 Forums | Control4

Pictures on Televisions

TexasBill

You may have to get a dealer to look at this on-site with tech support.

That said did you run the "check resolution" as I suggested?

Did you try any other pictures afterwards or did you just do the one batch?

I'd be tempted in this case - before calling tech support - to make sure I have all the originals, and delete everything on the controller - folder included, delete the screensaver agent and re-add everything from scratch to check if it helps (maybe start with a few pictures only to start).

You may have to get a dealer to look at this on-site with tech support.

That said did you run the "check resolution" as I suggested?

Did you try any other pictures afterwards or did you just do the one batch?

I'd be tempted in this case - before calling tech support - to make sure I have all the originals, and delete everything on the controller - folder included, delete the screensaver agent and re-add everything from scratch to check if it helps (maybe start with a few pictures only to start).

You and i think alike - I have done this three times - (crazy is doing the same thing that you have always done and expecting a different result). I am now crazy. <grin>

And yes - I have run the check resolutions each time after running a new import - it indicates that they are all present and accounted for.

Bill

Just wanted to go through it to be sure all that can be done is done.

It sounds like there is likely an issue with either the project file (or some sub data or file system) or the controller.

As this is all software based, th controller is likely fine.

Best bet here is having a dealer contact tech-support, get them to scan the project for errors.

Archived