C4 Forums | Control4

Post upgrade problem

I upgraded my director from a 200 to a 250. Most things are working super but I am having a problem in the master where my music is no longer showing up under the listen tab. This worked fine before.

What should I check for in c pro to see what happened?

Updates can indeed occasionally cause odd issues like this, especially in big jumps (you didnt state what version you updated from).

Also, doing any work (such as reordering etc) can easily cause one to accidentally hide one item or another. This occasionally happens to me even after doing this for 7 years.

As a side note, you didnt state WHAT device you're using to see listen... Here's a general tip, check and make sure that everything that you want visible under LISTEN is also visible under RADIO and MUSIC (same goes for watch etc).

As this change was a step by step procedure there snuck in an odd, rare, funky issue where hiding something under the "old" icons can hide something under the "new" ones - even if is still shows visible under the "new" one.

This is both extremely rare and doesnt hold true for all devices (remotes Tscreens etc) but it just might be you issue.

Archived