C4 Forums | Control4

Lighting control

Heathww

Anyone use Axxess motion sensors to control lighting (i.e. on when room is entered and off when room is exited)? I don't have this but have been looking into it. Any drawbacks? Is there a better sensor out there? I also noticed the Axxess sensor also measures temp, humidity. Anyone incorporating either of this in? Thanks in advance!

Expensive! Maybe $199 apiece. I did find another sensor made by Cardaccess and there are prices with it too. Don't know if they compare to Axxess and they are also pricey. Go to this site below and click on Axxess or Cardaccess, wireless motion sensor to see sensor and their prices:

www.in-homeautomation.com

Doesn't seem to do as much as Axxess sensor

They both work very well, with the Axxess having a few more option and a different, less classic but sleeker design. On both the options work as stated in their respective info.

They are both priced around the same, with the Axxess perhaps a touch more expensive.

They both work very well, with the Axxess having a few more option and a different, less classic but sleeker design. On both the options work as stated in their respective info.

They are both priced around the same, with the Axxess perhaps a touch more expensive.

Thanks Knight. Yea I kind of like the look of Axxess over CA. Do you know if the Axxess sensors can be used outside as well? I looked at their spec sheet and it does not say. Also is there any noticinle delay between the time a person enters the room and the lights come on?

Archived