C4 Forums | Control4

Wtb Control4 4 Zones ( C4-8amp1-b )

louisraza1

i send him a message , thanks for the link maybe i will be fortunate ! i chek everyay on ebay and i never see it !

Sounds like you are a resourceful DIY type of guy. Lots of guys like you here on the forum. And a few dealers who service this type of client quite well. Essentially it sounds like you don't need the white glove service and the pricing that goes with it. Find a more compatible dealer and you will benefit from the relationship.

I know that control4 have some dealer in canada but i want a used one ( 400$ v.s 1300$) thats why i want a used one . But thanks Ryan !
Y'know, Control4 *does* have dealers in Canada.

*Lots* of them.

:)

RyanE

My dealer have no problem with the fact i purchase used item . He is perfect for me . Im the kind of customer who always know what he want and how much its cost . Like i said to my dealer i dont have 35k budget for my home so if i can purghase stuff cheapet i will be happy and he's ok with this fact . I do his money wih my programation and other stuff . Like you said i dont need the white glove service. Its like a hobby for me ( home automation) and more i can do by myself the more i love that . I did myself my setup and really happy about it .

Sounds like you are a resourceful DIY type of guy. Lots of guys like you here on the forum. And a few dealers who service this type of client quite well. Essentially it sounds like you don't need the white glove service and the pricing that goes with it. Find a more compatible dealer and you will benefit from the relationship.
I know that control4 have some dealer in canada but i want a used one ( 400$ v.s 1300$) thats why i want a used one . But thanks Ryan !
Y'know, Control4 *does* have dealers in Canada.

*Lots* of them.

:)

RyanE

Archived