C4 Forums | Control4

bricked hc250 !!!

louisraza1

i already contact him and he told me that we only give 14 days of warranty and he test it before he sold me the controler . i said to him that you cant test the controler correctly if its a bricked one ... I pay a cheap price for the controler that was not the problem . i just want that control4 tell me what can i do whit it . Is it good for trash or they can repair it .

I really don't know what you want c4 to do for you? you bought it on ebay.....you should contact the person that sold it to you....

i already contact him and he told me that we only give 14 days of warranty and he test it before he sold me the controler . i said to him that you cant test the controler correctly if its a bricked one ... I pay a cheap price for the controler that was not the problem . i just want that control4 tell me what can i do whit it . Is it good for trash or they can repair it .
I really don't know what you want c4 to do for you? you bought it on ebay.....you should contact the person that sold it to you....

Control4 isn't going to do anything for you, as you are not a dealer/installer. The only person who can find out for you would be a (your) dealer.

i already have a dealer near me i was thinking they have a customer service that maybe they will help me or tell me what can i do . Its suposed to be brand new never open ... I will contact my dealer again to see what can we do.
i send a email directly to the customer service at control4 maybe they will be able to help me or tell me what can i do ...

Which is going to be to go through a dealer for support and service. Depending on your location you can use Control4's dealer locator tool to find one near you. Internationally it will likely be your distributor.

I have never heard of a brand new never opened refurbs from Magnolia. The whole description contradicts the very meaning of "brand new". I think the guy form ebay may have taken you for a ride. I hear about people buying bricked controllers off of Ebay a fair bit these days.

The best thing to do is have a dealer call tech support and see what Control4 says. That is what the dealer should have done in the first place rather than try to connect to it and pulling u a command line VIA SSH. Control4 most likely will not respond to you. Control4 will tell the dealer what to do to try and get it to work. If you pay for the dealers time to RMA the unit I don't think there would be an issue.

Ship it to me...I'll play around with it.

my dealer will bring it back to me friday so i let you know... thanks all you guys ! !!

Ship it to me...I'll play around with it.

Did you use PayPal to buy the item? If so, open a dispute on the transaction. PayPal puts a hold on the seller's funds until the matter is resolved. Nothing gets the seller's attention faster than illiquid funds. Make sure you do this within 45 days of the transaction or you'll be SOL.

Lean hard on the seller, not C4.

Is was outside of the country when i buy it and when my dealer try to program it was like 60 days after the purchase

Did you use PayPal to buy the item? If so, open a dispute on the transaction. PayPal puts a hold on the seller's funds until the matter is resolved. Nothing gets the seller's attention faster than illiquid funds. Make sure you do this within 45 days of the transaction or you'll be SOL.

Lean hard on the seller, not C4.

I send you a email if you want with the mac adress if you still want to regard it ...

Hmm - as far as I know, BB is not in any position to sell refurb items, even open box isn't an

option - but I'm not an expert on their (well Magnolia's) proper conduct.

It may be the rare situation I mentioned. While I'm in no position to RMA anything for you - if you want I can check and see f there is known status issue with it - I'd need the units MAC adress which should be on a sticker on the case - PM it to me and I'll have a look.

Archived